July 09, 2003

Okay, admit it. I really miss school. No. Not just school. I miss studying. Some people miss school, as in the schooling environment and the flexibility of school time. But I really miss school AND studying. Studying has never been too much of a chore to me. Ya, according to Anna, that makes me a total freak. So be it. At least, I don't have to wait till I get to work to realise how much better being a student is.

Anyway, today's the first day of my temp work with Gartner. I guess everything takes some getting used to. And, admittedly, it's always difficult to get out of your comfort zone and embark on a new phase and well, simply put, resistant to changes. The colleagues are fine, the supervisor is very kind and patient.

But, nothing beats coming home after a day out there. I rushed home for dinner before I had to rush to tuition. My quick dinner comprised of rice, drunken steamed prawns and bittergourd and cauliflower soup. Tell you, it felt like one of the best meals I've had for some time. Yes, I expressed my appreciation to my Mummy, who was just a tad surprised that her daughter was so sweet today. *opps.. hee

I could really and would really want to write so much more and perhaps, even write some journal. Like real journal. but, seems that time is not on my side tonight. Looks like gotta end it here....

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 23:31